Sheriff Thomas "Unknown Langton" Langton of Teeton, Northamptonshire, UK of Teeton, Northamptonshire #8421, son of Sheriff Thomas Langton of Northamptonshire and Elizabeth Stratton of Northamptonshire.
Born 1746, died 28 May 1801, 54 or 55 years, buried 6 Jun 1801
Sheriff in 1769 according to the book, The Langtons of Langton, by Charles Langton, and its true:
Inheritted property from his father.
Ravensthorpe, Northamptonshire. Hatchment - Probably 1801 Thomas, son of Thomas and Elizabeth Langton. He married Susannah daughter of Joseph Basset.
Married/ Related to:
Susannah Basset #8422, daughter of Joseph Basset and N.N..
Died 1813, buried 12 Jun 1813
1. Jane Langton #1841
2. Alice Langton #1840
Died INFANT Teeton, Northamptonshire, UK, cause of death: unsure of location.
3. Capt. Stephen Langton of Minorca (28th foot) #1835
Died Aug 1809 Minorca
4. John Langton of Tetton, Northamptonshire #1814
Born 3 Dec 1763, died 14 Jul 1814 The 1814 New Monthly Magazine reported the death of John Langton Esq aged 81 at Teeton House., 50 years
5. Esq. Thomas Langton of Teeton, Northamptonshire #4552
Born ± 1766
probably this Thomas mentioned here:
6. Lietenant Unknown Langton of Jamaica (35th foot) #1832
Born ± 1771, died 1808 Jamaica, approximately 37 years
This may be two brothers. Unclear.
7. Anne "Ann Langton" Langton of Tetton, Northamptonshire of Ravensthorpe, Northamptonshire #1842
8. Sussanah Langton of Teeton, Northamptonshire #1836
census age 70 - 1841
9. Richard Henry Langton of Teeton, Northamptonshire #1833
Born 1774 Teeton, Northamptonshire, England
WHEREAS some Person or Persons did late on Thursday Night the 11th, or early on Friday Morning the 12th of this instant, November, KILL, and steal the Carcase of, a SHEEP, the Property of R.H. LANGTON, of TEETON-HOUSE, leaving the Skin and Entrails in the Close.
Whoever will give Information of the Offender or Offenders, shall, upon his or their Conviction, receive a Reward of FIVE GUINEAS, of me,
Teeton-House, Nov.13th, 1802.
R. Henry Langton (76) and wife Mary, in Spratton. Henry was an annuitant (living off the income of an annuity). He was born in Teeton.
10. Elizabeth Langton of Teton, Northamptonshire #1838
Born ± 1787
11. Jane Langton of Tetton, Northamptonshire #1844
Born ± 1790